A few weeks ago, I got some samples of Teeccino. Teeccino is a coffee substitute. It’s roasted and ground to brew and taste just like coffee, but it has natural health benefits, gives a naturally boosts your energy and is mostly organic. I love to have a honey latte every day, so I thought I’d give them a try. I must admit, at first, I was a little scared, because I really love my espresso. But after I tried Teeccino, I really enjoyed it. Then, I read the health benefits:
- Naturally caffeine-free – no processing, no chemical residue
- High in heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Alkaline – helps reduce acidity and restore alkaline balance
- Rich in inulin, a soluble fiber in chicory root, that helps improve
digestion and elimination plus increases the absorption of calcium and minerals
Ad you can imagine, I quickly realized that this would be an easy change for me. They have so many flavors, but my favorite flavor is the Vanilla Nut. To me, it tastes like those sugary instant coffee drinks you can buy from the grocery store, which I always love the taste, but feel so guilty drinking! And with these, I can actually feel good about drinking them!
You can make them as espresso, coffee, or french press which should make everyone happy. They also have teas and other products. If you’re looking to get away from coffee and/or caffeine, but don’t want to give it up, this would be a great alternative for you.