At the moment I am on a pretty crazy and restrictive diet as I am trying to track down some food allergies that have been bugging me. So because I have been mostly eating veggies and fruits, I have been craving some good dark chocolate. But, even the best dark chocolate I can find all seem to contain dairy, soy, and sugar all things I am trying to avoid.
Well, last night I hit the jackpot. I found a healthy chocolate fudge recipe that I modified a bit based on the ingredients that I had – and I am so glad that I did!
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder (health benefits of cocoa)
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Honey (health benefits of honey)
Also make sure you have some parchment paper on hand.
How to make it:
Incoming search terms:
- fudge recipe
- soy free dark chocolate
- chocolate without sugar & milk
- organic dark chocolate without sugar
- is the soy found in dark chocolate unhealthy
- is there dairy and sugar free choclate milk
- natural dark chocolate without sugar
- oragnic sugar free soy free chocolate
- organic dairy free sugar free chocolate